WEEPING SPOON PRODUCTIONS (That’s us) is taking our latest (and arguably strangest) show on the road in 2016. THE BALLAD OF FRANK ALLEN is all about a tiny man who lives in another man’s beard and we are taking it to the 2016 Adelaide Fringe Festival, the second biggest fringe festival in the world!
We need YOUR help to fund our tour to The Adelaide Fringe. Touring a show is tricky and expensive and your contribution to our campaign will help us pay for flights, accommodation, publicity and venue hire costs throughout the festival.There, we will be performing for fringe audiences (our favourite kinda crowds!) as well as showcasing the show to producers, judges and festival directors who can help us take FRANK ALLEN further around the globe in the future.
We are aiming to raise at least $2000, which although a fraction of our total costs, would aid us greatly in our tour to Adelaide. Anything you can do to help us out (even if it’s spreading the word of our indiegogo page) is greatly appreciated. Really, we mean it, we love you!
In return for your generosity, we are offering a number of unique and exclusive perks including:
- A very limited edition, signed print of our beautiful TRAMPOLINE tour poster
- A special edition soundtrack of THE BALLAD OF FRANK ALLEN which will be available to our indiegogo supporters only
- Tickets to the show/a future Weeping Spoon Production
- An exclusive Perth performance of FRANK ALLEN or one of our past shows
- A hand-made FRANK ALLEN knitted beard!
- and MORE!
So please check out our Indiegogo page and help us keep making awesome independent theatre!